Weird lag

jerrycro

Question

Hello guys, a few days ago i bought ETS 2 only because MP, i play it so long on SP, and when i saw this community i needed to buy game on steam just to play it with you :D

But i have weird problem, all trucks are lagging, few mins ago guy with 20 ping lagged same as guy with 350 ms ping so its kinda weird for me. i have good connection (25-40 ms max) and its so unplayable when all these truckers are lagging. and one more question, does all guys drive in the middle of streets or its caused by de-sync ?

happy holidays from jerry!

btw - i dont have any DLC, only stock ETS2 game

7 answers to this question

If your game runs smoothly (eg, your fps is 20 or above), and ALL other trucks you can see are lagging from a same time and freeze for a same amount of time, then your problem should be caused by packet loss. There's no complete solutions to this problem: getting some European-based VPN can make things better.

If your game lags (eg. fps goes to 10 or below), you may consider turn down your graphic settings or upgrade your PC.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

My game runs smoothly about 30-40fps (ok, in europort where is 100 trucks fps is 20 :D ) but trucks lagging constantly, its not important there is 1 on 20, they all lag. hmm, my internet connection is 30mbps/10 mbps :/ i will try to contact my ISP

I would suggest you to

1. Clean up your pc cache by using Clean Master for PC or CCleaner , Both clean up temprorary files on your PC. Temp files are known to hog internet. 

2. Also do a DNS flush, A guide on how to do this → http://www.wikihow.com/Flush-DNS

3. Restart your wifi/internet, All it needs to reduce a ping lag is internet cache to be cleared.