ukplane11

POLL: Do you use the Winter Mod?

Do You Use The Winter Mod?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Use The Winter Mod?

• Yes
    • Sometimes
    • No

Do you use the winter Mod? unfortunately I find it difficult for my eyes to see the road markings ( my eyesight is fine )  although in the Scandinavia DLC it's a little better.

So I want to see the percentage of people who do or don't use the winter mod.

UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE 

100 VOTES

64 YES

5 SOMETIMES

31 NO

YES HAS THE MAJORITY BUT ONLY 64% OF ETS2MP USERS USE THE WINTER MOD.

I use it this year. I didn't like the one from last year because of the invisible road markings but this version is more subtle. I don't like the snow effect while driving though, so turned that off after the first trip.

Is it equally dark for players who do not have winter mod enabled? If not that would explain people driving without lights in the dark.

No, it's not equally dark. It's a normal vanilla daylight cycle, but because I don't use the wintermod, I keep my lights on out of courtesy for those that do. :)

• Upvote 1

Yes, looks pretty nice and especially during nights it feels awesome to drive on dark roads. Now only if roads were slippery as well, you'd have to take turns very slowly or otherwise you would find yourself in the ditch.. well most players would hate that.

Yes, winter driving is great. I love the view, etc. And of course it is winter here and I like the idea of changing seasons in the game that match when I have here (Michigan USA). 

Yes, I use the Winter Mod, but as it gets nearer to Summer, and its not so cold in real life, I will go back to Autumn or normal scenery.

@bulftrik dive with  30%+ tire damage. I've driven with 100%, the second you have a trailer anything over 75km/h you have no control and steering is nearly impossible at any speeds beyond simple curves. So don't go over 50/60% damage