POLL: Do you use the Winter Mod?

ukplane11

Do You Use The Winter Mod?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Use The Winter Mod?

• Yes
    • Sometimes
    • No

Do you use the winter Mod? unfortunately I find it difficult for my eyes to see the road markings ( my eyesight is fine )  although in the Scandinavia DLC it's a little better.

So I want to see the percentage of people who do or don't use the winter mod.

UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE 

100 VOTES

64 YES

5 SOMETIMES

31 NO

YES HAS THE MAJORITY BUT ONLY 64% OF ETS2MP USERS USE THE WINTER MOD.

Is it equally dark for players who do not have winter mod enabled? If not that would explain people driving without lights in the dark.

No, it's not equally dark. It's a normal vanilla daylight cycle, but because I don't use the wintermod, I keep my lights on out of courtesy for those that do. :)

signature.png

Stobart Trucking Long Haul Division.

https://www.stvtc.co.uk/   https://www.twitch.tv/calbert

Yes, looks pretty nice and especially during nights it feels awesome to drive on dark roads. Now only if roads were slippery as well, you'd have to take turns very slowly or otherwise you would find yourself in the ditch.. well most players would hate that.

Yes, I use the Winter Mod, but as it gets nearer to Summer, and its not so cold in real life, I will go back to Autumn or normal scenery.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Archived