Can't load save game

[SLO] edinboss77

Question

Hello,

I downloaded mod for trailer, went to single player and save game there. Then I went to MP and wanted to load it, but it always says that my truck was re-parked to safe place- always to garage. So basically I cant play with mods which I want. Also I see that I can't load any saved game, in SP and also MP. Always I get re-parked to safe place- to garage. Anybody know how to avoid this? 

8 answers to this question

Hi there,

There are only certain mods that are allowed in MP, so not all of the mods that you want to use will be available in MP. Also, you need to

1. Load up Single Player, with the mod (compatible with MP).
  2. Pick the modded trailer in SP
  3. Load up MP. A error message will come up with 'Missing Mod Detected' (ignore that, just load up the most recent save game)
  4. Then, when you click 'Drive', the modded trailer should be there.

Have Fun.

Philip.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Hi there,

First off, read this link: https://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/6812-allowed-mods/These are the mods that are allowed/supported on ETS2MP. Pick your mod from these websites and then put them in your mods folder. To get the modded trailer you must get it in single player and then go across to MP. You will get an error message saying 'Missing Mod Detected' just ignore this. Your trailer should then be there.

Hope this helps :)

spacer.png

Soarfly Haulage - Memberships Officer

Hello,

thanks to all for reply. I was using mods that are allowed, but I see my problem is different. If I save game in MP, and then wants to load this game also in MP, it always re-park me to safe place, to garage. So basically I can't load anything which I saved, because I am always re-parked. Maybe I will reinstall game, I will see :)