Going downhill...

Lee1206

I am not, once again talking about my behavior, I am talking about how people seem to take pleasure out of ruining other people's experience. I, breaking a rule in using my day to day terminology. If, like Hellser says, these people who are reporting are clearing europoort, how come they're in the middle of nowhere in Germany? Huh?

These people didn't used to exist. We used to be able to swear, like people do IRL. These people just need to get a grip. I've evidently been in the community longer than half of the people who are arguing with me. I do not wish to argue, however, I wish to just point out the difference between the community now and how it was back then

@Smalley

@jacoblovekw

@BigTrucker2

Since day 1 I have enjoyed ets2mp. Until these people turned up. The people above can back this up

THIS IS NOT FOR AN ARGUMENT.

High End Transport VTC:

Driver

High End Event Management:

Convoy Control Operator

It's become much easier to report people and to provide proof for it, so people do it more often. I don't agree with some of the strictness either, but rules are rules and everyone has to stick to them

Also, maybe offtopic, but there's much more swearing going on in that screenshot than just Lee's messages

I happen to know a few polish swearwords & they get away with it and thanks Hellser.

High End Transport VTC:

Driver

Convoy Control Operator

Hello,

About your ban: admins can't see if it's banter or serious, if you still feel that the ban is incorrect please send Clarkinator a message.

As for the community going downhill, that could be your opinion. In the old days trolling wasn't a serious problem, from what I can remember atleast. These days trolls have become a problems, why all of a sudden? I think it's because of the influence of new players, a community of 700.000 accounts isn't troll free. Players record alot more because trolling has became a serious problem, and they want to get rid of it.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Please refrain from arguing, it's not needed really is it. Let's keep it civil please. Also anymore useless comments will be removed.

Thank you :) People just seem to have misinterpreted the point of my post.

High End Transport VTC:

Driver

Convoy Control Operator

Hello,

About your ban: admins can't see if it's banter or serious, if you still feel that the ban is incorrect please send Clarkinator a message.

As for the community going downhill, that could be your opinion. In the old days trolling wasn't a serious problem, from what I can remember atleast. These days trolls have become a problems, why all of a sudden? I think it's because of the influence of new players, a community of 700.000 accounts isn't troll free. Players record alot more because trolling has became a serious problem, and they want to get rid of it.

Truckdriver, you know Russell and Lee are friends yourself. You know it's banter yourself

Lee you said a lot more than "f**k off russell" if that's what your complaining about

Lee you said a lot more than "f**k off russell" if that's what your complaining about

Oh! Horror! I really don't care. This topic is NOT about my ban primarily, get it through your skull!

High End Transport VTC:

Driver

Convoy Control Operator

What's it about then? Because all I see is things about your ban

Everyone is talking about my ban. Read again about the point being the community going downhill.

High End Transport VTC:

Driver

Convoy Control Operator

Truckdriver, you know Russell and Lee are friends yourself. You know it's banter yourself

Banter doesn't mean they're exempt from the rules, maybe it wasn't insulting then but it was most definatly profanity, and that is still a rule.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Just a suggestion, if you are going to swear in a banter-ous way, why not PM the message to the person?

That way you can still say it in-game without it affecting other people.

As for the community going downhill, I don't think it is. The people going "OMG GET REPORTED LOL RECORDING", they're doing us a favour really. They're making sure that rule breakers do not evade being caught in the act by an admin in-game. By having the evidence, the rule breakers that evaded being seen by the admins are more than certain to be banned.

It's not going downhill though and if it is , it's because of trolls

Just a suggestion, if you are going to swear in a banter-ous way, why not PM the message to the person?

That way you can still say it in-game without it affecting other people.

As for the community going downhill, I don't think it is. The people going "OMG GET REPORTED LOL RECORDING", they're doing us a favour really. They're making sure that rule breakers do not evade being caught in the act by an admin in-game. By having the evidence, the rule breakers that evaded being seen by the admins are more than certain to be banned.

How can it affect other people when it's not pointed towards them?

Puncake, You can't say anything with your 9 bans. All your doing on this post its trying get sly diggs in just because you don't like them. You sit and consistently bitch about different people. Also you just revenge report people you don't like. If you have something to say get your mic and come speak to me in my TS.

7 actually and no I don't :)

Smalley, users still see it even if it's not aimed to them

Archived