SCS Blog - ATS Bonus

Puncake

American Truck Simulator Bonus

American Truck Simulator will be released simultaneously in retail and digital channels on February 3, 2016. But that's not "news" any more - hopefully you have the date marked in your calendar already! ;-)

To make as big a splash as possible during the release week - to place high in the best-selling chart and to make an impression on games industry press this way - we would like to create a sales spike just after the game starts selling. We will depend on our fan community to achieve this; when we were thinking on how to catalyze things, we came up with an idea of a little bribe bonus.

Here is the deal: Go to the American Truck Simulator Steam page, click the Community Hub button, and choose "Follow" to make sure you get all the important announcements through Steam's Friend Activity feed during the period leading to the game's release.

ats_followb.png

By getting as many people into our dragnet as possible, we hope for a bit of snowball effect in raising the awareness of the game's impending release - not just among the hard-core fans, but also in general gamer population.

In exchange for the "follow," we are ready to give you an exclusive gift: a set of unique Steampunk-themed truck paintjobs. It's perfectly OK if you buy the game in a retail box or any alternate digital channel - so long as you follow the game's official Steam community announcements and activate your game on Steam during the week after its release, you are eligible for this bonus.

Here is a couple images to whet your appetite:

kenworth_steampunk.jpg

peterbilt_steampunk.jpg

Followed by nice paint job :))

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

Good, now I need to know the price, real fast, I need to know how much I need to save to be able to afford this, please don't force me to purchase it on other websites than steam, I appreciate your efforts but if the game is more than 49,99$Canadian, I'll be forced to skip and wait on g2play or the likes to get a great price, US dollars is screwing me up badly so much with game prices lately.

76561198104067447.png

Good, now I need to know the price, real fast, I need to know how much I need to save to be able to afford this, please don't force me to purchase it on other websites than steam, I appreciate your efforts but if the game is more than 49,99$Canadian, I'll be forced to skip and wait on g2play or the likes to get a great price, US dollars is screwing me up badly so much with game prices lately.

If the price for the retail boxes is correct and does not change anymore, then it will cost around 20€ (no idea what that in CAD is).

Not a huge fan of steampunk, but the skins do look pretty nice! :) Buuuut I can't get it. "activate your game on Steam during the week after its release, you are eligible for this bonus."

So last day to buy the game and get the skin is on the February 10. My 18th bday is on February 12. Which means I can't buy online with my card until two days after. :P My usual luck.

• 2 weeks later...

From what I seen so far from people pre ordering it in other countries, it will be around €25.

$ĝ† $αl†™
                                                                                                                                            My Timeline

2015                              2016                                2017                                2018                                 2019                               2020

image.png.eb72a906ab285e9c832317a851ff8ba0.pngimage.png.608bcf9759f058e5ed629fbcd272c4d9.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.4212c57dd0bfa6d68705da04bffec7f8.pngimage.png.6a3b9da8b22eb70cf35d52e1c519ef60.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.2127c084388aafe1d821d6900d1f3704.png

Archived