To late ?

dutchnoskillz

Question

4 answers to this question

Hey

yesterday took a freight of 1400Km. wasn't able to complete it yesterday so stopped at around 800km left. today continued finally arrived. and now what. 0 euro income. 0 EXP income

of a dam freight whice took me over 1 hour................

also it would have earned 80000 but now 0....

You will probably find the answer to this somewhere on the forum if you search for it, yet I will safe you the trouble:

While you are offline, the server time keeps going. So when you log off mid-job and you log back on a few days later (or even next day), chances are that your job is late. So it is good to keep in mind to log off while not having a job going. Welcome to Multiplayer mod ;)

What i've found. Is that if you log off when the ingame is on monday. If you wait for the server to cycle round, might be a day or two IRL. It would have cycled back round to the monday and you will get there ontime! If it means that much to you, if not, then try not to exit whilst on a delivery

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.