Miles98ITA

SqueakVTC - Your virtual company... even more realistic. | The best VTC for your virtual company.

targhettepost1_by_milesandryprower-d9m1a

A new VTC panel! It's free, for everyone!

The best alternative!

http://vtc.ets2mp.it

targhettepost2_by_milesandryprower-d9m1b

The official mascot is the squirrel. Smart and fast .. like our VTC!

Unlike the competition, we have chosen a name that not only is the quality of our VTC, but also a nice and cuddly mascot! : D

Our squirrel is all that concerns our VTC, from ModHub until SqueakFM, the official radio station of SqueakVTC (powered by TruckersFM, for us the best radio ETS2MP).

The squirrel also appears in SqueakAPI, tools for developers who want to create projects using the engine SqueakVTC.

This is our mascot and that's why we called it so ... we love this name!

targhettepost7_by_milesandryprower-d9m1b

Our VTC is for everyone.
Anyone can use our VTC, just register as a user and then register a new virtual company. In that case all users who use this VTC, may require hiring a virtual companies to your liking.
In our opinion, this is the best, because you have the opportunity to find work on a virtual company, and unlike companies virtual users can receive through this system.
Our VTC integrates all the original map of the city and also external ones as Promod.
In addition, a user can request vacation just like the real ... basically this is the purpose of our VTC, simulate reality!

What are you waiting? Register on the VTC and transferred your company in our VTC!

targhettepost4_by_milesandryprower-d9m1b
When we decided to do a new VTC we decided to create something new and innovative, a sort of All-In-One.
Here we have created a special section for the Mods!
Each user can publish a mod, starting from their own to publish those of other users.
Moderators have the specific task of viewing every mod sent and accepted or rejected based on the completeness of your submission.
Forget about ETS2LT ...! This is the new new and innovative!

targhettepost5_by_milesandryprower-d9m1b
Thanks to the management of our convoys VTC is a true All-In-One. The system is similar to what we have seen elsewhere, that only improved!
Each user who registers on this VTC can see convoys public and company name, decide whether to accept or refuse participation.
Whenever a director of a company send a new convoy, all users of the company receive an email notification of where they are informed of the convoy organized.
This is the system of convoys, and we think we can simplify the lives of many people!

targhettepost3_by_milesandryprower-d9m1b
What makes the difference is everything.
Starting from our API to the section of the mods.
It 'better than other VTC very famous today. In terms of translation (our VTC is translated by experts, not by a bad system, cumbersome and unnecessary !!! ).

targhettepost8_by_milesandryprower-d9m1b

Our VTC is open to all developers who want to develop projects connecting to our VTC.

The SqueakAPI are written in language JSON and there is a detailed guide on http://vtc.ets2mp.it/api/.

Good development in all developers! Create fantastic products!

targhettepost9_by_milesandryprower-d9m1b

Find us on YouTube and Facebook!

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRv_CsEZjY5UprCkTbi8Aqg

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SqueakVTC

• Upvote 1

Version 2.3.5 is online!

Changes from 2.0 to 2.3.5

• Fixed bug on the user registration.
  • Now, when a user registers, an email is sent without a password for reasons of privacy and security.
  • Fixed memory problems loading avatar.
  • Removed "Real Name" and "City."
  • Now you can decide whether to hide the birth date.
  • Rechecking of achievements.
  • Revisited the translations which were not
  • Now if a user asks recruitment firm can be rejected.
  • Decreased the size of the signature (company and personal)
  • Limiting the number of messages in the shoutbox on the dashboard
  • Emails appeared yet "ETS2MP.IT". It 'was replaced in "SqueakVTC"
  • Link for the direct recruitment in company
  • Fixed bug of the background of the company in the signature
  • Introduction of the page "Changelog"
  • Introduction of the page "Support"
  • Now you can check the version number in the lower right
  • Translations revisited
  • SqueakAPI revisited
  • Fixed several minor bugs ...

Next I will implement a page with "future function". Stay tuned!

RLY

rly -_-

it's not even in english whatever it says

h9PS35z.png

Oh sorry, I didn't remove the AdBlocker. I will remove in the next update.

This looks extremely like TruckNet which is what we are using at the moment. I mean REALLY REALLY similar :S If I was @StuartD then I would be quite interested in where this has come from (Not accusing anyone, no hate...)

It's very similar because some small functions are like those of Trucknet or myVTC and for obvious reasons. However I do not deny that I'm based with the great work of StuartD and developers of myVTC.

Guest Tom Howard

When I first read this in its old topic, I was interested. Now, I'm not too sure. 

It does indeed look very inspired from other VTC panels, which I'm not too sure if I should be concerned about or not. Also, the issue with requiring personal information was an issue that seems to have been resolved now.

Nevertheless, good luck.

No, only the name of files is from Trucknet, the rest is completely re-written to adapt to the new features.

When I first read this in its old topic, I was interested. Now, I'm not too sure.

It does indeed look very inspired from other VTC panels, which I'm not too sure if I should be concerned about or not. Also, the issue with requiring personal information was an issue that seems to have been resolved now.

Nevertheless, good luck.

You can try if you want... there are a lot of features like "ModHub", "Convoy management", "PDF system", "Achievements system","Global ranks", "Signature personalizzable",... Edited by scania970
Merged posts. Remember that double posts aren't allowed
  • Upvote 1

Guest Tuxy Fluffyclaws

Sending emails as a promotional thing without prior information that such emails may be sent out isn't ok…

Add to that, you're mis-using priorities on your email…

If you plan to send out mass-emails, you must inform that it may be the case prior to signup.

5 hours ago, PursuitGamer6 said:

I see it's version 2.blahblahblah... when i read that i expect a fully English translated website, instead of 50%/50% english-Italian... ;c

The only non-translated page is the changelog.

Next time, be more gentle in the way of expression.

^ Oh? Cookies thingy is in Italian:

http://prntscr.com/bgs2kr

When you hit: "Cosa sono i cookies?" you get redirected to a 404 page. which contains Italian text.

Background from slider " Not the typical rankings" is Italian, same for 'Convoys...Some amazing convoys'

thank me later.

Edited by PursuitGamer6

7 minutes ago, PursuitGamer6 said:

^ Oh? Cookies thingy is in Italian:

http://prntscr.com/bgs2kr

When you hit: "Cosa sono i cookies?" you get redirected to a 404 page. which contains Italian text.

Background from slider " Not the typical rankings" is Italian, same for 'Convoys...Some amazing convoys'

thank me later.

The cookie script, yes, it's written in Italian.

About the translation I should contact the person who made it.

28 minutes ago, MilesAndryPrower said:

Yea, a file error :(
Anyway....I solved the problem right now! Thanks man! :D

Thank you ;) Stats script won't work without it.

BTW, is it possible to add IDs to Cities and ETS2/ATS Companies?

1 minute ago, Megachip said:

Thank you ;) Stats script won't work without it.

BTW, is it possible to add IDs to Cities and ETS2/ATS Companies?

You can pick from the array keys adding +1, the results are ordered by DB IDs.

Example:

{"error":false,"response":[{"name":"ABERDEEN","departures":1,"arrivals":0},{"name":"AMSTERDAM","departures":59,"arrivals":57}...

ABERDEEN is ID 1, AMSTERDAM is ID 2, ...