Switching from SP -> MP -> SP jumped to week 57 and gained $5m

DocTolly

Question

Hi, 

I joined MP last night for the first time, using my SP save. I am level 7 or so, in week 2 and have $75k in the bank.

MP was great, I did a few jobs, saved the game and went to bed.

This morning my latest auto saves and save from the MP session are all in week 57! I have over $5m in my bank and all my drivers have a rating of 10. I think that it calculated how much my drivers would have earned from week 2 to 57 and gave me that money and stats. I'm not sure why it jumped from week 2 to 57, but I'm guessing its something to do with how MP works.

Is there any way I can fix this or prevent this from happening? I want my MP to be the same as my SP, otherwise I will have to use a separate profile/save for MP and SP.

I have reverted to my SP save from before MP for now.

Thanks

Doc

6 answers to this question

Thank you for your responses.

What I might try doing is sacking all my drivers in SP, joining / leaving MP so I jump to week 57 again. (I shouldnt have gained any money as I have no drivers). Then re-hire drivers? Will this work (I know i'll still earn a tiny bit in real time from that moment onwards)