Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

I have done it... Level 200

Hey_Wtf

After 18 months of owning ETS2 finally joined MP last march,it was the best thing I did as I was getting bored with SP and all the AI crap.

Before coming to MP I played SP allot of my spare time,I actually come to MP owning all garages,all 5 slotted,169 employees,I could get more but no need as the drivers bring in allot of money each week I have no means of spending :D Unless mods give us the ability to actually give money to new drivers and we take a percentage of there income ;P

thanks to all in building MP and the members for making me laugh,even trolls if it was not for them we would have nothing to moan about )) even laughing at there stupidity.

Its all about fun and the peaceful time in driving and looking at the roads,scenery,sky .... trolls,perhaps not them but you know what i mean

Enjoy Guys

2h5qxqe.jpg

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

^Well i am sorry to say that the feeling without using hacks "cheating" its so much more satisfying to see all you have done

Congratz, have fun on hitting the next milestone of 300.. Not sure if the XP requirement is increasing by every level or not..

In before Firestarter posts a picture of him hitting 400, or the "FUUUUUUUU" Picture where he is stuck on 399 with 400XP till lvl 400..

Attention span of 5 seconds, in best cases 15 seconds if its food. Patience of a newborn. Uncooperative in teamwork, unable to hold intelligent conversation. Four-wheeler's mistake triggers roadrage for hours.

Congratz, have fun on hitting the next milestone of 300.. Not sure if the XP requirement is increasing by every level or not..

In before Firestarter posts a picture of him hitting 400, or the "FUUUUUUUU" Picture where he is stuck on 399 with 400XP till lvl 400..

XP 1,263,278

302xvlu.jpg

A guy from another forum shared this...

IPPYTII.jpg

What about that? :P

Look at his XP and look at mine :P he must of been playing allot in his dreams,he only went from Munchen to Stolkholm and he has 3,000 + miles and it took him 48 hours,use your brains I smell something fishy and I am not at supermarket :P

Those numbers make no sense, how can you consume 5200 litres of diesel on a trip of 3490 miles (~5584km).. That makes an consumption of 94l/100km.. So either he ran the trip like an idiot with pedal on the floor with 8th gear..Also assuming he drove with that Man TGX in the background.. no way you can make it drink that much diesel. or didnt at all. Averige speed had to be 116 km/h if he drove that really.

That is bull.... I sense memory editing and just throwing random numbers on it.

Attention span of 5 seconds, in best cases 15 seconds if its food. Patience of a newborn. Uncooperative in teamwork, unable to hold intelligent conversation. Four-wheeler's mistake triggers roadrage for hours.

And you believe him? ^^^^^^ He lied to you as if he drove at full speed all over map he would have been late for his delivery,he had 5000+ for urgent delivery

You are very trust worthy or a bit naive when it comes down to realize this is down to cheating,money cheat,XP cheat,the guys use them then tell all the naive players that they really did not cheat,all the sums do not add up

I would know as i actually did not cheat in any part,there is no way he made all that XP without cheating,Mine took 18 months and I do have allot of spare time

So lets try to work it out shall we,Level 200 18 months,level 1507 must have been many years :D And let me tel you,you do not get 10,000 xp on a 84,000 job base reward 5000 :)

So tell your GOD in the other forum you so kindly told us about with your remarks,he is a cheat as you are close to him as he lied to you saying he drove all over map,did not save or edit,his  urgent delivery would have been late

I rest my case

Forum mods if you think that this is to rude,I apologies but I did not like some one coming here bragging that on the other forum there is a guy that has an impossible amount of XP,tries to convince us it real

The sums do not add up

look at fuel consumption

look at miles driving from an too

the only forum I trust is ETS2MP 

you are right,over react and whats this bro? check my states :D

well you are trying to convince me by saying what he told you,you was replying to Dr_Dog about the miles he drove so to me you are trying to convince him then that he did it without cheating

You did not say he told you he drove all over map,you stated he did drive all the map to get all that fuel wasted away

you posted a cap of his XP and money and saying,what do you think to that :P meaning you wanted to show that this God excuse me of calling him God as he is not,it is just a term i used for some one claiming it is the real deal,actually did this without cheating :D

Archived