EU 1 connection problem but can connect to EU3 SOVLED

Arcticwolfs

Mod Version: Version 0.2.0.5.1
Controllers Used: keyboard
Description of Issue:  Can't connect to eu 1 but can connect to EU 3. EU 1 server says it may be my connection if it was then i wouldn't be able to connect to eu server 3.

How to reproduce:  Try to connect to EU 1
Screenshots / Videos: None.

Mod Version: Version 0.2.0.5.1

Controllers Used: keyboard

Description of Issue:  Can't connect to eu 1 but can connect to EU 2. EU 1 server says it may be my connection if it was then i wouldn't be able to connect to eu server 3.

How to reproduce:  Try to connect to EU 1

Screenshots / Videos: None.

Dude same! Just don't try joining EU#1 You'll never get on unless its 1/2am in the UK!

If my comment helped, Please give a Positive Rating above ↗ ↗ ↗

^ I have also been getting this error recently. From my understanding, it is simply due to the servers being overloaded with clients (players) at the moment after our surge of players in the community after the Steam sale and Christmas.

What I have found is that, if you just stay waiting to connect for a few minutes, you do eventually get in and it works fine. If you get in and are disconnected from the server for a bad connection, it may be because of your ping/broadband speed so try using another server.

Just out of curiosity, are you using an Ethernet wired connection or a wireless connection? A wired connection is 99% of the time better for ping.

Archived