Best Truck?

Severus Snape

Hard question.  Mood depending.

My favourite runabouts are:

Scania R490 (low rpm performance, massive tachometer)

Volvo FH13 540 (looks great, fun to thrash)

While my convoy truck is the MAN 680 due to high speed cornering stability.

Mercedes was a very nice truck you have there in-game. What a shame Kravaty happened to it.

I'd go for the New Mercedes Actros, and the DAF XF Euro 6.

Those trucks have a good reaction, and a decent stability. What I like the most is the Mercedes' transmission, with its 4 reverse gears! :D

But my favourite one, is my Modified Renault Magnum. :P   The Magnum is a reliable truck, though it only has a default 560 engine (As the most poweful). Mine's got a 750 engine, and a Mercedes' transmission (The thing practically flies!). But it's not dangerous at all ^_^  It's very stable, and you'll have a nice view, thanks to the wide glasses in the cabin.

¡Ah! You won't have to turn to the other end of the cabin to look at the frontal mirror - It's right in front of you, and it's very useful.

The best truck is one you enjoy driving. I personally love the ever living heck out of the Iveco Hi-Way (the design of it. mmmh~). But the interior feels lackluster now that I've been driving a Scania R520. Though I keep looking at the Iveco with longing. I know some people probably still enjoy their old DAF. Just drive whatever you like. There's no good or bad truck.

signature.png

Theres no such thing as "Best truck"... a DAF with a volvo engine can be the best truck...

Its all about personal preference...

In my case i love the VOLVO FH (not the classic one) and i cant stand the scania... but some other people are the total oposite...

Sometimes i even roll on Renault Magnum which isnt that bad after the Chassi update...

Anyway... 3 best trucks in the game in my opinion anyway are the VOLVO FH (not the classic one), Scania R (not the Streamline) and MAN!

Just try em all and see whats better for your driving style...

Ohh and dont forget to use the chassi 6x4... the very last one in the bottom of the list... diferent chassi's have diferent handling, acceleration and stability! Just saying...

Regards, Z

ETS2MP Admin

TS3 ROOT

76561198099032395.png

old fh 16's new engine sound is awesome. you can hear  each ignition sequence of cylinders seperately. it made me back away from my ivecos such  that.

by the way, have both fh16s same sound? anybody know?

The 16L engines of both the classic and new FH have the same sound. The 13L engine, which only the new FH has access to, has a different sound.

I've currently got a Volvo FH16, Personally i don't think you can beat this truck because it never tips while your making sharp turns. 

I take it you never tried the old Mercedes Actros with the 6x4 chassis... of course some may frown on it's 600L fuel tanks (regardless of configuration)  not to mention it's 598hp but it's actually not a bad truck...

As for me I drive 2 truck mainly 

Daily Driver

The "Original" Mercedes Actros 6x4    750Hp Volvo  & New Actros Transmission

Convoy Driver

The "Original" Daf XF Non E6 4x2       750hp Volvo & New Actros Transmission

I would drive the actros all the time but I don't wanna be that guy in the convoy that needs to hit every gas station

Archived