Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Question for those who've been playing this mod for way longer than I have

strazyyy

Welcome to ets2mp xD

Rotterdam/Europort is really busy, not sure why ,maybe admins know.

cos

everyone loves it

and i think it's fu**king hilarious seeing people go flying and getting rammed and flipped etc

but that's just me :P

but it's one of the main ports to the UK and vice versa 

That is why you have been banned so many times. xD

Regards,

Nameless Ghoul.

Player Reports: https://truckersmp.com/reports

Ban Appeal: https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Game Rules: https://truckersmp.com/rules

mostly because its a haven for people who want to cause misery and rage throughout the community by ramming, blocking and breaking physics, not to mention its the largest ferry/ferry port  in game that allows you access to both hull and harwick, sometimes its best to go the extra mile and either cross in the north (Denmark or Amsterdam, depending on which is more convenient and less busy) or south to Calais, not to mention frames drop like made, I have a beefy rig and I go from solid 60 down to like 10 FPS which can catch you out if you don't slow down in good time.

Nowadays, thanks to 2300 slot and increased NCZ at Europoort  the traffic jam is actually much better than it used to be.

About a year ago, when we had 5000 people slot filled, at Europoort area you're TAB screen would show 150+ people stucked in traffic, once taking my 45+ minutes from Rotterdam to Europoort NCZ. Problem was NCZ only start/end from entrance gate, everyone stucked/trying to get in.

For your question; what you have seen isn't really that jam :D

^ Ahhh I remember those days... When the gate was just... horrendous to go through. Ahhhhhhhhhhh good times

It only took me 2 visits to make a vow that I'd never go through there during peak times, now the only time I'll pass through europort is at like 3am UK time, and there's practically nobody there, otherwise I avoid it like the plague :P

oh and it totally doesn't have anything to do with my appallingly bad frames around large groups of players or anything   :rolleyes: 

I think this question is synonymous with the: "Why does everyone hang around the airport in GTA IV" if you've ever played that online. We all have theories and guesses but, I don't think there's 1 true answer to it.

The most Banned veteran driver on MP goes to Kravaty he wins the most ironic driver of all times,sweet one day then complete nub another day :D

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

Archived