Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Everything freezes

Deyu0713

I've seen that almost every time I get close to my destination (at least that's when it seems to happen) everything freezes. The players, traffic lights... They just don't move. It doesn't appear ads anymore, I can't see my messages but other players can. They can see me too, I can hit them but they don't take damage. I can continue playing, I can take loads, I can deliver them but nothing moves... It usually happens ~30 mins after I log in. The server is EU #3. Sorry for no pics or vids btw.

Sorry, I didn't see that there is a format I must follow. And about the bug, in single player everything is working fine. But in MP, when I start playing everything is OK, but after a while, nothing and nobody moves... I mean, I see trucks in the middle of the road. In fact the truck isn't there. I was playing with a friend, I was waiting him and he told me that he's there but I didn't saw him. So I went to the other trucks near me but nobody was moving. The traffic lights were stuck showing the same color, my friend was telling me that I can go because the light is green, despite the fact that mine was red. So players can see me, they can see even what I say in the chat. And I was wondering if someone ever had this problem and if I can solve it somehow...

Ok... so at least we have ruled out any issues with the ETS2 base game. 

Have you tried launching ETS2MP with DirectX and seeing if that solves the issue?

Well, looks like it really was a connection problem. I was talking with a friend on skype when this happend. This morning I entered the game to see if the bug persists and after ~1 hr everything is fine. No freezes, no traffic lights stuck, everything works.

• 4 weeks later...

at most if it happenes again restart your computer and update anything that requires a update usually skype seems to block a lot of stuff lately

76561198049616828.png

• 5 months later...

Same problem here. :/ My friends see me when I move, but they are freeze. The problem will be after 10-20 minutes, sometimes more hours, but sometimes 3-5 minutes. 
My internet connection speed:
Download: 5,54 Mbit/s
Upload: 0,55Mbit/s  Maybe it's the problem?
My ping on Eu2: 80ms

UPDATE:
The problem occurs, when I near to lot of people.

• 6 months later...
4 minutes ago, JacobiaN said:

Same problem here, too. Please help me !! My download and upload speed ;

6027530488.png

Your upload speed is too weak...

The orig. poster said that he had skype open while he was on ETS 2 and that when he played without skype open, he had no lag.

You should make sure that you aren't downloading or uploading anything on the internet while playing, it is a must with that low upload speed.

• 3 months later...

I have the same problem. The only thing that *temporarily* fixed it was the developer log (in the settings of the mod, not the game). there are 3 options: disabled, basic and advanced. I clicked disabled first, and restarted the game, everything worked fine for about 30 mins and freezed. I tried advanced, same story, restarting wouldn't help. 

I recommend to use a recording software so you wont get banned. 

Submit a ticket to the support (support.truckersmp.com) and play single player for a while. There isn't a fix. Also the internet is o the problem. I have 90mbps both upload and download. 

It is most likely your internet connection @all the people that have this problem and have posted pics of their shitty ISPs
Just get a new ISP as your current one is probably taking a lot of money from you and gives you the shittiest internet in the whole world (never seen such bad performances before)

hi there,

I just want to add that that I am also victim of this bug and I tried a few things from activating ports and such but still no luck.

It seems to just happen more often at heavily populated areas such as cities but also happens on the road now and again.

thanks in advance for any help.

• 2 months later...

Archived