Tab menu improvement

I wanted to say "Well it'd be hard to know from wich direction the truck is comming" but I just realized that if we uses the coordinates it can work.

Okay Kravaty,

2cmn32e.png But I'll be back :D

• 1 year later...
On 1/2/2016 at 2:02 PM, math-98 said:

Can I be the person that ruins all this project ? (Erm, why do I ask you, this comment is already posted ^^ ).

Imagine the situation : You're on the road with the red arrow, there are players moving on the blue arrow road. How should they be symbolized on your Tab (Because they aren't comming from in front of you nor behind you).

Maybe you should use somthing like Nord, East, South, West.

-NOE

I like this idea..... would make life on the road that little bit easier there is only one question I would like to ask @Kravaty for this to be implemented is there already code in the mod to handle this or would this need to be added and would it increase the strain on the server because I see the TAB menu already knows the distance & ping of the trucks in your area so there is some sort of code in the mod to detect... so would be great to see it altered to let you know which way they are but all depends on if the server can handle the amount of process's at peak times.... but hey I don't know I haven't seen the code so who am I to say but all in all this is a suggestion I would want to see considered would benefit the community I think :D +1

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

• 3 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Game Producer

I will reject this.

We will have something similar; arrows indicating whether a vehicle is coming towards you or driving away. For example, there will be a down arrow if the distance between you and the other vehicle is decreasing. This can be either because the other vehicle is overtaking you or coming closer to you from the opposite direction. 

The up arrow will then indicate whether you are leaving another vehicle behind or if someone is driving faster than you.