0.2.0.5.1 has been released.

mwl4

After ETS Multiplayer update to version 0.2.0.5.1 the South America server is virtually empty all day with most enfretando problems "Connect to Server" And so the people of South America are being "forced" to play on European servers with high ping giving lag and could harm other players about it .. Corrects there for all of us Devs Please

The 'no 'no collision' in company areas' issue still continues. At least in Helsingborg, it is.

Edit: Screenshot added. As you can see, there isn't any words on the top right corner

Shhh we secretly want CZ ;)

Only issue i have is the time it takes to draw the truck (as shown in the other topic by Owl...

Other than that i dont care about NCZ issues as long as they are not ports or repair depots/garages

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Do incoming trucks still appears (dangerously) too close or it's just for me? Point me out to discussion about this issue pls.

If i'm correct you mean that the trucks "spawn" too close to you than before? if so, you are not alone, got the same "problem" :)

76561198052285662.png

Helpful Websites: (Reddit Techsupport) (TMP Support) (SCS BlogUpdated: 12.01.18

trucks "spawn" too close to you

Yes, I meant this.

It's even more dangerous when you speeding like 160 kmh on EU2 by narrow country road, as well as incoming truck ;)

Btw, a page ago,

Only issue i have is the time it takes to draw the truck (as shown in the other topic by Owl...

Is that the same issue? Can't find this topic.

76561198013530245.png

I have a problem with Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer. When I go to one of the servers of the game, I start playing and after a few minutes I cut each time. I appear in offline. Why it happens that problem? Please I need answers. I hope you find a solution for that problem. Thank you. Regards.

Is your internet connection stable? What is your usual ping to the servers you play on for ets2mp?

76561198125848184.png