0.2.0.5.1 has been released.

mwl4

Today I have downloaded my update. and now have the problem that freezes the game again and again. Yesterday the Multiplayer ran with me without any problems.
Can help as a next to me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ich habe mir Heute das Update runtergeladen. und habe jetzt das Problem das das Spiel immer wieder einfriert. Gestern lief der Multiplayer bei mir ohne Probleme.
Kann mir da einer weiter helfen ?

• Game Developer

Europe #1 lets me go above 90 kmp/h. Is the update broken? (I can go at 125kmp/h and my engine still doesn't cut out). I thought EU1 was limited to 90kmp/h

If you have contract from World of Trucks, then you have speedlimiter set to 90kmph. Ask SCS Software why :)

l4Ki4X6aV2YY0bwKQ.gif

logohd.png

Hello,

new update is here.

Changelog:

1. Fixed NCZ on several prefabs;
  2. Added possibility to change color or disable players on the world map. Also steam friends have another color;
  3. Fixed wheel rotation in trailers.

Happy trucking!

mwl4

I can't open ETS2MP.exe - soon as I download the .rar file, it says its corrupted, can someone upload the link somewhere or tell what the problem is? Anyone having the same?