Hardest parking spot in Euro truck simulator?

Jamie69

Trameri by far imo. People can't seem to fit their truck into the entrance.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

I think that the toughest place is that groceries store in Scandinavia, Norrfood. Besides that, Trameri is definitely the toughest one.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=440764597

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

the small norrfood are easy if reversed in to them.. the big ones are like trameri.. gnt is also always tricky.

dont forget.. never reverse a trailer.. stick your head out the window and drive it in! its much easyer on the brain if you do it that way. :D (source: a uk reverse truck driver school video i dont know the link anymore)

sysp-73354.png

I find Norrfood the most challenging one. Trameri isn't hard for me, you just get them people who don't know how to turn that make it difficult (Amsterdam...) Then there's NS Stein but I find it more diffcult to get out of it than in it because you can damage your trailer very easy if you don't drive carefully

And on SP, those supermarkets in Promods are a killer. If the car park is full then gg... Promods has quite a few difficult ones actually

8mOP210.png  g8VsuFF.png  4vle33y.png

Archived