World Of Trucks External contracts (Updated)

aaron0007

I am here to help anyone having problem's with the external contracts in ETS 2 MP I put step by step instruction's below.

The external contracts got reworked, simplified and now support ATS, so here's the new updated guide:

1. Go to the Job market and select External contracts
    IycsB7T.png

2. Upon selection, the game will automatically synchronize the available contracts (You will notice that there's a small light-grey circle around your location - since the new update the system allows you to take a job from that highlighted area)
    l8lQ5Iw.jpg

3. After You have picked up a job, you will have to simply drive to the trailer's location (shown on the map) and attach it
    YZ15cwq.jpg

4. That's all You have to do - Hit the road and have fun

Anything else I need to know?

• fbc5f42ec9a94c5fa7826b4d8fdc9943.jpeg The time in blue is a countdown in which you will have to finish the delivery, it is controlled by a server, so it will continue running even if you close the game!
  • You can cancel it through your Route adviser as any ordinary delivery but keep in mind that
  • The delivery's stats get added to your statistics at worldoftrucks.com and at your profile's progress history
  • All of the external contracts are limited to 90kph / 55mph regardless if You are in Single player or here in MP

(old version of the guide:)

Spoiler

First press (M) to open you map

ETS 2 MP External Contract's 1.jpg

Once open click on external contract's and screen will come up syncing to world of trucks. This screen will appear.

ETS 2 MP External Contract's 2.jpg

Once done click on Find New Contract then a screen pop up asking to go to World of Truck's job market page click (YES)

Here you be asked to sign in as pictured

ETS 2 MP External Contract's 3.jpg

Once signed in you should be taken here if your havent picked a city (Remember once city is picked no changing again)

ETS 2 MP External Contract's 4.jpg

Once you picked the city this screen will appear

ETS 2 MP External Contract's 5..jpg

In the last picture I had at top of the list ALMOND (Lyon - Zurich - 406km from Tradeaux) I do that delivery you see list will change to Zurich

extenal contract's 6.jpg

ok I have noticed you will not be able to do more then 90km ( I'll ask driver's to take care of other drivers on the road because they might have the external trailer). 2 no matter where you on the map if you decide to take a normal trailer you be able to continue the contract no matter where you are and will be automatically taken back to the last city you stopped at with the External Trailer connected.

Kind Regard's Aaron

• Upvote 1

Still not using it,drive at 50 mph,you got to be joking.

Do you get fined or some thing,going over speed limit?

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

MrHarv there's a lot of information you didn't even explain and second I feel so sorry you had to try and copy my post and actually put yours in my post basically what I explained there is pretty much it like you didn't even explain a lot of things in ETS 2 MP what I have put I just hope the moderator's see and delete his post because I don't like people trying to steal my idea's and sitting upto 4 am and driving around making sure thing's right

Kind Regards Aaron

Still not using it,drive at 50 mph,you got to be joking.

Do you get fined or some thing,going over speed limit?

Hey Miss Nobody the answer is no you still get fine's etc and some speeding fine in some place's but it wont effect the job. Pretty much it be like your doing a ETS 2 MP Trailer but the difference is you only be able to do 90km hr instead of 110km hr

hope this help's Aaron

MrHarv there's a lot of information you didn't even explain and second I feel so sorry you had to try and copy my post and actually put yours in my post basically what I explained there is pretty much it like you didn't even explain a lot of things in ETS 2 MP what I have put I just hope the moderator's see and delete his post because I don't like people trying to steal my idea's and sitting upto 4 am and driving around making sure thing's right

Kind Regards Aaron

Im not stealing your idea at all aaron. Just adding to it. You gave a breif information of everything and i did in detail on how to get a job and check ingame. "Sitting upto 4am" Im sorry but i sleep at 5 and rise at 10.

This took me just 40 mins, Dont understand how it takes all day. I did nothing for you to get offended

• Upvote 1

Pretty nice guide but you could make it look more professional and more detailed, this would be brilliant then.

lol I not that good in forum design never have been some games I played they like it plain simple not a lot of reading I didn't post this to earn points or anything I did it to just give people some idea's roughly how it works

kind regards Aaron

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

From what i seen when doing these jobs there's inaccurate information

• All of the external contracts are limited to 90kph / 55mph regardless if You are in Single player or here in MP

its actually 104kph/65mph for the limit

Shen

^IMO the easiest way is to cancel it through the worldoftrucks site

Anyway, I believe you will be able to continue the job, because yesterday my game crashed because of SP mods. When I picked a job and when I got back, there was a small popup in the top left corner saying that my "world of trucks contract is suspended", when I clicked on it, it gave me an option to resume it (and the game loaded some autosave) and to abandon it