Cant download mod

toooooot

Question

I bought this game on steam and decided to try mp mod. I downloaded the file and ran it. It started very slow, but it seemed like it would be able to finish in few hours (176 mb). however, after few hours it only downloads like 30 mb and at the same time download window becomes laggy and then completely stops reacting on mouse click.

I am downloading directly from this site and my game is newly installed with no aftermarket staff exept for few packs that were also on sale on steam.

Any ideas how to get this mode working?

2 answers to this question

Start the install again. When the installer asks which parts do you want (options are: wintermod and mpmod). Uncheck the wintermod and just download the mp mod and install it. You can still play ETS2MP without the wintermod. But if you want it, you can wait untill the devs get the downloading problem fixed or you can download the winter mod here: http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/57432564/file.htmland throw the downloaded winter_mod.scs here  C:\Program Files (x86)\Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer\data\mods

Ps: You need to create the mods folder manually inside of folder data

ETS2MP team is not supporting mods downloaded from other source than the official installer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.