Help please :c all i want to do is play Q.Q.

Lunarayaz

Question

Hey :3 

i updated the MP mod to latest today .... i then applied the steam update NONE - Opt out of all beta programs once complete i launched ETS2MP mod via home-screen icon it then proceeded to launch the standard version of the game Euro Truck Sim 2. What do i do please help. 

-Thanks Lunarayaz

4 answers to this question

Hi

This is taken from the solutions page - http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/15129-common-problemsquestions-please-read-before-posting/

Solution 1)
Make sure you are starting Multiplayer via the downloaded Multiplayer launcher.

Solution 2)
Make sure that you have fully opted out of all the betas and using the latest version of Euro Truck Simulator 2 (or downgraded version if required) and made sure that you are also using the latest version of the ETS2MP mod. There's always a chance that you could easily miss a patch for ETS2MP mod, so double check that you are on the latest version.

Solution 3)
Instead of installing your Multiplayer files anywhere, try installing/moving your Multiplayer files into the same folder where Euro Truck Simulator 2 is installed in.

Solution 4)
Make sure your user account is an administrator. Start Steam and ETS2MP as an administrator.

Regards

• Upvote 1

> Joined 29 Nov 2014 - 10 Year Anniversary <

History

Previously known as Louie G 

Former Truckers.FM Station Manager & Presenter

Former Apollo Logistics, Atlas Logistics & Nordic LTD Manager