Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.2.0.5 has been released.

mwl4

So what I am reading, we have to opt OUT of all beta's in Steam, and redownload the entire MP client?

:excl: I feel like im going dumb here. HELP PLEASE! :excl:  :unsure:

I feel dumb right now. Thank you to anyone that was going to help me. 

Edited by iiBottledWater

hi guys!! i just downloaded the new update and i noticed that it has a world of trucks or something like that support what is that? Also i wanted to participate in a convoy so i went to ets2 job sync website downloaded the game.sii then opened etsmp2 and i couldnt find any job for the convoy route!! can someone help me? thanks!  :)  :wub:

Do we need to sync our savefiles again ? Just wondering, first time active aroudn during update :)

Can we remove Winter mod ? I'm tired of snowing, I want rain again :(

Ok works fine, not gonna sync savefile, assuming that its ok. I found that I can remove frost file for winter mod aswel. Good job so far.

76561198011760729.png

Hi first of all tnx for the update but i have a bit of a problem i dowloaded the new ets2mp update and set my ets2 on steam to 1.22 Beta. When i join the game i can change the tire lettering end so on but when i go to the cabin (i have the cabin dlc installed :excl: ) there isn't a option to put the snowman or christmas tree in my truck. Does anyone know what te problem is and if u now it plz help me.

tnx, greeting and a happy newyear  ;)

You need the christmas paint jobs DLC and/or ice cold paint jobs DLC for the new cabin addons.

76561198073532018.png

major glitch with the update. non collision zones are not active in the Trelleborg ferry port, game throws you elsewhere in Port also if drive too close to the back end gate even if you have no choice if you want to avoid hitting other players with the non collision being active. I ended up 100% damage and landed in Torino! admins please look into this

I have a problem.I can't connect to server.

The problem is " Cannot conect to server, it may be cause by your internet connectionissues you will be automatically reconnected within the next 10 seconds." This problem is new.

I get this too. And I am very sure I don't have any connection issues. I left ETS2MP open for a while while I went away, I saw that I did connect at some point but was kicked for being AFK. 

• Upvote 1

SHeDTix.png