0.2.0.5 has been released.

mwl4

I already don't know how to fix that problem..i don't see this version on steam and i don't see the answer or tutorial how to fix this..I'm from Bosnia and Hercegovina, and I not understand completely the answers, sorry if there are some mistakes in text, thanks and congratulations for these jobs. :)  :rolleyes:

• Game Developer

I already don't know how to fix that problem..i don't see this version on steam and i don't see the answer or tutorial how to fix this..I'm from Bosnia and Hercegovina, and I not understand completely the answers, sorry if there are some mistakes in text, thanks and congratulations for these jobs. :):rolleyes:

Just select NONE beta.

l4Ki4X6aV2YY0bwKQ.gif

Hi first of all tnx for the update but i have a bit of a problem i dowloaded the new ets2mp update and set my ets2 on steam to 1.22 Beta. When i join the game i can change the tire lettering end so on but when i go to the cabin (i have the cabin dlc installed :excl: ) there isn't a option to put the snowman or christmas tree in my truck. Does anyone know what te problem is and if u now it plz help me.

tnx, greeting and a happy newyear  ;)