Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Thicker rain in MP than SP (Needs to be fixed)

On Edge Gaming (OEG)

• 2 months later...

^ ^ 

You guys need to understand there are other things more important to fix/add to the game, and other features that are in development before this issue came to the list. It's better to complete things asap than leave them half made, being a programmer myself I can definitely tell you it's easy to lose track of what is happening and where. I cannot think to imagine how big their "todo" list is. I'm sure this is on there and they'll get around to it when they can. :) 

Sometimes there's just unexpected problems that appear slowing the development and bug fixes down. Remember, this mod is still in alpha which is a testing phase ;) 

Unhandled Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Signature.GetSignature()

• 1 year later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived