Allowing some modded trucks??

memer921

I've been doing multiplayer for about a year now, and something i would like to see added into the game so myself and others can use them, would be the Peterbilt 379 and the Kenworth T800. I absolutely love these mods, and they are flawless. the sounds are spot on and i have had no issues with either of them ever. I belive others would love to use them and see them in the game as well. 

Ive done much research and testing and have found these to be the best 2 trucks out there. i also have a couple trailer packs as well if you would be willing to put them in there. You would be able to add them to the game the exact same way you put the late autumn mod and winter mod for all to choose. however these would have to be mandatory. so even if someone doesn't have the truck themselves, they will still see the proper model. 

I could be wrong on the ease of this, but i don't think i am. 

Let the feedback begin!

No thanks

what he said...

Not everyone wants to drive those trucks... if you want it so much you can always do it in Singleplayer...

also... whether people want those trucks or not.. they would need to download the files anyway... and that is why ETS2MP Doesnt support MOD's unless its vanila content (like DAF truck with Volvo engine and Scania transmission)

Regards, Z

TS3 ROOT

76561198099032395.png

what he said...

Not everyone wants to drive those trucks... if you want it so much you can always do it in Singleplayer...

also... whether people want those trucks or not.. they would need to download the files anyway... and that is why ETS2MP Doesnt support MOD's unless its vanila content (like DAF truck with Volvo engine and Scania transmission)

Regards, Z

TS3 ROOT

Don't they have a police car mod they are going to be putting in the game? I'm not saying it should be done just pointing out that it's not impossible they just slip it into an ets2mp update.

Archived