Double trailers

TuNGuSSoW

Good afternoon ...

I'm sorry , did not say in English - I write through an interpreter

I remember that obschanie of two trailers were when the economy will ... So this time I 'm writing , I know that developers are busy MP , and that adequate information on the timing The implementation of this method. To look forward to it .

if you can read the forum and the developers wanted to answ

Would be nice to see some double trailers on the road. Are we expecting the dual pup trailers (one 28' with A or B-train with a rear 28'?) or with two of the longest trailer in-game?

b2b3588.gif

If that's so, I wonder if any special equipment like this one is possible.

xl-hydraulic-multi-axles-1.jpg

4030215307613718s.jpg

How about for only respected drivers? Like those with outstanding rating or something that measures their driving skills on the road?

Then again, there's problems with this such as trolls. Shame that would be so.

Would be hilarious if there are pusher trucks for pushing really heavy load lol.

4030215307613718s.jpg

This but double trailer style. Trucks, everywhere. "I missed the turn.. ah well might aswell

make an unofficial u turn!" Seriously though, I hope one day they are in the game. It'd be fun to have a challenge.

raztr5.jpg

Biomass driver of Stobart Trucking VTC

IF the double trailers are going to get implemented to the game then i think they should somehow do a coding that only person with 1000 (useful, not spam) posts on ETS2MP forum can get the double trailers, so you will need 1000 posts on this forum to be able to drive the double trailers.

But as i said, if the double trailers going to be added then do the coding, if the community wants it that way.

Employed in: Viva Trucking (VTC)

This but double trailer style. Trucks, everywhere. "I missed the turn.. ah well might aswell

make an unofficial u turn!" Seriously though, I hope one day they are in the game. It'd be fun to have a challenge.

raztr5.jpg

Oh god. I remember watching this on Youtube. Poor fella should have just backed up instead of trashing that equipment. If my boss sees me driving like this, I'm fired already. I think they mentioned something about the driver following the GPS but still, this is no way to "U-turn" out of this tight street. 

About the double trailers, can we have an exception for shorter trailers, also known as pup trailers (see above), instead? You don't necessarily need a double 53', a double 28' or 33' (w.e. the length is) should be fine. 

Lastly, specific about the double 53' trailers, they are only allowed on designated highways in order to be used. I don't know if this is the same in UK, Europe but as an a Canadian, double 53' trains are only allowed on certain highways like the 401. For the states, I think it's I-90.

Could we have something similar where only specific highways can permit the use of double 53' trailers? That means to tweak the jobs slightly. Any load going to X destination must go specifically on this path. Also, when hooking up for double 53's, (or 28'-33's), I wonder if we can have the option to align the trailer with another trailer to hook up? When the player gets to the destination, there is a designated "area" where the player can unhook the trailers thus quickly ending the job. OR, they could manually do it but individually park each trailer one at a time.

Thoughts? 

4030215307613718s.jpg

Oh god. I remember watching this on Youtube. Poor fella should have just backed up instead of trashing that equipment. If my boss sees me driving like this, I'm fired already. I think they mentioned something about the driver following the GPS but still, this is no way to "U-turn" out of this tight street. 

About the double trailers, can we have an exception for shorter trailers, also known as pup trailers (see above), instead? You don't necessarily need a double 53', a double 28' or 33' (w.e. the length is) should be fine. 

Lastly, specific about the double 53' trailers, they are only allowed on designated highways in order to be used. I don't know if this is the same in UK, Europe but as an a Canadian, double 53' trains are only allowed on certain highways like the 401. For the states, I think it's I-90.

Could we have something similar where only specific highways can permit the use of double 53' trailers? That means to tweak the jobs slightly. Any load going to X destination must go specifically on this path. Also, when hooking up for double 53's, (or 28'-33's), I wonder if we can have the option to align the trailer with another trailer to hook up? When the player gets to the destination, there is a designated "area" where the player can unhook the trailers thus quickly ending the job. OR, they could manually do it but individually park each trailer one at a time.

Thoughts? 

Very difficult to set, same as the "only certain people would be able to drive them". AFAIK, the only way to make trucks, trailers or accesories available only to experienced players is the ingame system, you need to reach level X to be able to choose this engine or this truck. But everyone knows or can find a way to cheat XP and go immediately to level 200, so even that system would be useless.

About the comment saying that there should be a requirement of 1000 useful posts, that's absurd, sorry. There's a lot of people who aren't so regular in the forums and can have hundreds or thousands of hours playing. And that requirement would make a lot of other people to become post-uppers, making the forums a spam fest.

As for the method to handle those double trailers, SCS explained it when they commented the idea here: http://blog.scssoft.com/2014/09/the-first-news-about-design.html Although, those images are showing a tandem trailer, I guess for a double trailer it would be very similar.

I think trolling will be an on going issue whether it's at 32 bit or 64 bit. There are trolls in every game that are various ages who have both 32 and 62 bit. If the multiplayer team or us (the community) came up with a solution so that it would be hard to abuse double trailers then I think it will be less of an issue.

Biomass driver of Stobart Trucking VTC

Archived