Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Euro Truck Simulator 2 MP Average Player Info Graphic

Is it me, or is that image suppose to be 103x180 pixels big? I can't read anything. :(

Click on the image or click on the link i added.

Where's the +1 button when you need it?

Very nice, thanks for doing this. Let's see if we can advertise some more with this Info Graph. Can you do more of these polls? :P

More polls are coming

This was a very good idea in my eyes. I'm the kind of person that likes to see everything in numbers  :) Also, how long were these polls on the forums before you made this graph? Because I saw a couple of them, but not all. Maybe we could've gotten more people to vote on these polls if we would've given them more time to check these polls out before making the graph. As I said, I don't know how much time they have been on the forums and maybe I just don't check it often enough to notice them all.  :P

Conclusion: Loved it, but maybe wait a bit more before making the graph for the future polls, to eventually get more people to vote on them.

to be honest we really need more advertising for MP and to shoe that its not just for guys who like driving 750 Volvos at mach 1 everywhere, I mean most of the people I run with are like me, drive reasonably and are courteous to others, (although the amount of YT videos ive been tweeted the last few weeks show such bad publicity for MP that its nearly unbelievable)

shame soo little people voted tough.i mean the most voted poll only had 71 votes out of 5000-10000 active once? :P

maybe devs should organise a poll like this on fb.or even better,maybe the fb groupe admin can see stats like this who liked them.i think they can see avg age,sex atleast,right?or is that only on youtube? :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived