Kat_pw

Very Important Information - 64bit

This may be a weird question, but does switching over to 64bit allow higher player caps on the servers (ie. more than 2300 players on one server), or is that a server issue?

greate news.

btw maybe an easier way to check wich operating system you have: pres start and search ''dxdiag''.as dxdiag works for all languages of windows its handy for everyone ;)

Nice! We are coming closer to a laggfree Rotterdam

I think a 'Lagg' free Rotterdam is a way off yet xD

• Upvote 1

I don't see problem with that, never seen someone playing with 32-bit operating system. And if someone do, he should be planning to throw his computer to graveyard... Only chance I had to play with 32 bit OS, was messing in virtualbox with Windows XP...

Not necessarily, as far as i know the keys for Win 7 (Win 8 im not sure) can be used for either 32 or 64 bit Version of the os. 

That is only true for retail versions, if you have an OEM one you can't change between them. Legally speaking.

That's excellent news! To the team, thanks for the support and dedication to the mod/project that enables us to enjoy a wonderful Euro Truck experience.

I (and hopefully many others) look forward to testing the 64-bit client when that becomes available. Happy and safe trucking during the holiday season!