Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

If u was a truck driver in RL

UB8Gaming

AS the title say if u was a truck driver in RL and u could pick a truck what one would u pick ? . dont be silly and say a 5000hp truck lol.... Lets keep this on the level  i would pick a scania v8 620 topline....What about u ??

a2b.png   speed.png

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbQ2IbkACMIbXZA_1Bw3HYA                                                                                                                        

i'll always go renault :) renault is love, renault is life

end my life now lol 

DAF XF 105.460 cause I love the truck its looking.

yeah Daf trucks are cool loads of them at the place i work 

a2b.png   speed.png

I'd go for Volvo FH Series. Probably a Volvo FH16 D16K 550hp. In RL, the driver have to think about the fuel prices, so a 750hp V8 engine will suck the money in your wallet at every kilometer. 

An XXL cabin would be good, in order to save hostel&pension fees.

Why Volvo? Firstly, i like their design. Secondly, Volvo is a reliable brand and i can find a Volvo service at wherever i am.

Additionally, the new Volvo trucks' technology is awesome and driver-friendly... I-Shift & I-See technology, which enables the truck to monitor and record the road/traffic and automatically selects the most convenient shift for you, and you can save up to 11% (with I-Shift) and +5% (with I-See), which is really important for the RL fuel consumptions.

In conclusion, my vote is for Volvo FH16 XXL 550Hp   B)

got some nice picks so far :) 

a2b.png   speed.png

Daf ofcourse

yeah the removal truck in my profile pic is a daf :) 

a2b.png   speed.png

@Punkake maybe you should think about taking out some of your volvos in the signature then :P

Shush im working on a renault one xD

I'm an actual truck driver in Canada. I don't think I would ever get use to COE trucks. Seriously, how much space is there in these cabins?

Volvo VNL 780 ;).

No I-Shift, just Eaton 10 speed is fine. Well, I don't mind 13-18 either, there's more gears to play with.

D13 engine.

4030215307613718s.jpg

Archived