Too much money on startup.. bug ?

jamin

Question

Hello,

I have a question, I hope not to be the only one to have been the case !

I started my solo career yesterday, I made a loan of € 100,000 in the bank, made 3-4 trips then I have borrowed € 400,000 in addition to the bank.

With this money I bought two trucks: one for me and one for a second driver I hired.

After, I was going in the multiplayer mode. when I start, instead of have about 100,000 (after bought trucks), I had more than 3 000 000 € ..

I'm going to see the stats of second driver, he drove over 250.000km which therefore give me a lot of money ..

So I just wanted to know if it was normal that I had as much of a hit or not ?

Thank you in advance   :)

Best regards

5 answers to this question

hired drivers and Quick Jobs don't really work in MP. That's why most players either start of in SP, get a truck, then come into MP. Your constantly earning money, so this is a normal thing in MP.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion