Removal of Speed Limiter on South American Server

Kat_pw

• DevOps

Change has been made. Limit Removed. Please make complaints or approval posts here. :)

Alteração foi feita. Removido limite. Por favor, faça reclamações ou mensagens de aprovação aqui. :)

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

Any chance we can get this on the USA server as well? 

There is 2 server's now with no Speed Limit. If you want to go fast, those 2 servers are for you :DD

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

for Christmas day have eu1 with no speed limit i would stay all day to see the mayhem to occur

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

I still think EU1 and EU2 needs to be "Fliped"... always thought that...

Meaning.. EU1 no speed limit like in the old days and EU2 the "special" one with the speed limiter!

ohh and have in mind i dont much care about speed limiters... i always play in EU1 either way... but when my friends play in EU2 and i need to join them there, i always set cruise control to 120km anyway!

(yes zmaster has friends... hard to believe i know)

Regards, Z

TS3 ROOT

76561198099032395.png

I still think EU1 and EU2 needs to be "Fliped"... always thought that...

Meaning.. EU1 no speed limit like in the old days and EU2 the "special" one with the speed limiter!

ohh and have in mind i dont much care about speed limiters... i always play in EU1 either way... but when my friends play in EU2 and i need to join them there, i always set cruise control to 120km anyway!

(yes zmaster has friends... hard to believe i know)

Regards, Z

TS3 ROOT

I see where you're going,but,newbies on Eu1? Mayhem.

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

Parabéns!

Agora ficou MAIS DISTANTE AINDA do que seria uma simulação séria para "motoristas responsáveis" !!!!

Estão criando uma geração de "pilotos de formula 1" nas estradas!!!

Mudem o nome do jogo para Fiight Truck Simulator!!!! Uma competição insana para um rodar mais que o outro,

a qualquer custo, sob quaLquer circunstância!!!!!

Impossível jogar com esses brasileiros sem educação que acham que estão jogando Fomula Truck!!!! 

Coloquem as mãos nas consciências pessoal!!! Táh virando GTA isso aí, pelo amor!!!!

Archived