Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Are there different rules for big streamers?

StuartD

So what he has some sort of "fame"? Rules are rules. If exceptions are made for one individual, it will then have to be made for others, too. He could be Obama, Mike Tyson or even the pope himself, the rules would still apply.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

I talked with the Team about the ban ;)

and some people think it was not "Intentional".

No, no, no. You don't just unintentionally drive on the wrong side of the road, screw around, and block trucks. I'm willing to bet it's not his first offense, however it is the first time he was doing something he wasn't suppose to and got caught. You have/had the evidence, based from it determine a suitable ban length regarding the rules which he broke.

I'm not trying to be a bleep about this, nor is it my preliminary intention to tell any admin how to do their job; however, as Mike stated, just because he's popular he doesn't get banned/doesn't get a full length ban?

0cRIb6g.png

SCS Software - Senior Beta Tester

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Did I provide useful information? Please click "Like This" if so!

No, no, no. You don't just unintentionally drive on the wrong side of the road, screw around, and block trucks. I'm willing to bet it's not his first offense, however it is the first time he was doing something he wasn't suppose to and got caught. You have/had the evidence, based from it determine a suitable ban length regarding the rules which he broke.

I'm not trying to be a bleep about this, nor is it my preliminary intention to tell any admin how to do their job; however, as Mike stated, just because he's popular he doesn't get banned/doesn't get a full length ban?

:D

Check the Video 

http://www.twitch.tv/lirik/v/31277089?t=03h15m01s

wrong way, ramming, blocking......

So LIRIK was banned for events that took place. There is some discussion at the moment around the original video that caused him to be banned as that was quite an old video. At 3 weeks old. The current incident is being reviewed but you are correct. Just because you are a streamer, doesn't mean you can break the rules and we have to maintain a safe environment for all.

We are in the process of acquiring more recent evidence to be used such as today's stream and dealing with it accordingly. Please be aware that we are looking into this and the user has been banned in the interim by Philip.

Well cheers friends, I currently have 10,000 ignorant people who hate on my videos :I

It wasn't even a report video in the first place, I was happy to play with Lirik and made a video about it... I guess I'm not that happy anymore...

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

Last year when I saw people were YouTube sniping, I went on a spree in removing videos from my account that incriminated my friends.

I would only streamsnipe if a known streamer rams into me.  Only then will I dig through his twitch account to use as a report.  I almost did in one occasion where it proved he didn't look left/right and entered an intersection at speed right in front of me.  Except I decided to let him off because he only had 1 hand IRL.

1.He drives with Keyboard 2.He is absolutly new to ets2mp as you can see he´ll need to learn so much more.I would rather try messaging him  about basics and stuff instead of Banning him.

Hes not new at all:

Dont forget its the first Ban  ;)

He play the game now 5 Months without a ban  :)

Pro Twitch Streamer > Clashin_Jon.png                                                     

• 3 weeks later...

No matter how famous you are you have still agreed to abide by multiplayer rules. If you break these you will be punished in the appropriate way which is usually a ban from playing. No one is excluded, If I see one of my friends breaking the rules they will be punished accordingly, no one is exempt.

Cooper's Freightmaster
In Game Administrator

yea  but  if you own  the game  them there  no reason  for them  to be  punished  im  in a team  developing small  games   so we  can  learn  on how to create  bigger  games  etc...

but  i do suggest  BTW  this isn't  my game  but  any ways  i do suggest  for scs  software to  publish  there  in game  rules  ingame  as  well with  other  information  because  that way  we all know the rules .

76561198098873827.png

Well I know for one thing the only reason some of the bigger twitch streamers would be on ETS2MP is just to make their fans crack up a good bit.  I know its for the entertainment of their fans, but I agree with you all they need to follow all the rules just like everyone else.  Sad thing is, none of them will ever get on to read the rules in the forums.  They just sign up, download, and play for their fans because their fans want to watch them play and thats it.

• 1 month later...

Archived