Are you planning to buy ATS?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Are you planning to buy ATS?

• Yes
    • No

I think I will do something like:

1. Buy ATS in Steam

2. Download and Install the game

3. Wait for Kriechbraum to upload an updated sound mod for the Pete from his previous work (should take like... 1 day :P )

4. Install the sound mod and start the game

5. Good Morning California!

lkRjRkb.png

I'll buy it if it's priced right. I'm not going to pay a huge amount considering there won't be all that much content at launch. £20 is my absolute limit and that'd be pushing it.

I don't know about you guys, but I don't buy my games to wait for the content to be added to justify the price I paid. If I don't think there's enough content to justify what I've paid then I'll get a refund and buy it again later (and likely for less as well). They should do Codemasters' trick, start low and increase the price as content is added.

of course i'm gonna buy it and all of the dlc's that come out in the future

This is why SCS release ATS because they're only gonna release the rest of the map as DLC's and its people like you who will buy em so there profits are gonna be sky high

Pro Twitch Streamer > Clashin_Jon.png                                                     

I voted no at the moment. I want to know how big is the map and which trucks and features I'm going to get first (except things already shown)

EDIT i just looked it up and California is the size of Italy https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yDSE1vcjVME/VBmKpNSiLzI/AAAAAAAAPkU/32w60mBRJL8/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2014-09-17%2Bat%2B12.04.24%2BAM.png SCS already said that they won't be doing a full scale of California because that would take forever to finish

YouTube_logo_2013.svg.png

Archived