Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Starting a new Twitch account and livestreaming

Walsh

Hey Everyone :D

A few years back I got an Elgato Game Capture card, and haven't used it much tbh. I decided to change this and start doing livestreams with it, but looping it through my computer. I hope to start doing ETS 2 MP streams once I get a profile going strong, but I am also planning to do any other games I like (Mainly ArmA 2/3). What I am hoping for is that some people here can do things like banners and profile images etc. If you can (for free, I don't have any money) then I would be very happy :). As well as this, any tips for getting my channel up would be of great help.

Anyone interested in looking at the channel atm: http://www.twitch.tv/iixwalshxii

p.s. if this needs to go elsewhere, is it possible for someone to move the thread? I know it partially relates to ETS 2 MP, but I'm going to be playing other games and was looking for any help anyone could give.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived