Commend System

I agree with @[VIVA] DaKidRu3ls

It would HOPEFULLY encourage more people to follow in-game rules even though there will still be the odd people who don't.

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Its a neutral suggestion for me.easy to abuse.  If you are some VTC owner and all the members will give you rep. presently some are having more than 2 accounts and they can just give rep to them selves. I can see this suggestion will work only when the mod is final and on economy based server. Please note if a member having more rep doesn't mean he is good and friendly driver.

I have similar suggestion but many will refuse it like in tab it should show how many active bans does the member have in tab after ping . This will be more useful and people would be careful when they see active ban members around them.:D

Edited by Syntackz

UxiKSFa.png

This suggestion is really good, it remains only to refine it. Like someone said higher in the post it wouldn't be good when people from VTC give reputation for people from their company, it would be stupid. I don't know how to make this better, but I think that probably people should give reputation for people only from another country? If it was possible, it would be a good move, but I'm not sure that the selection of nations can be well made  ;)

Regards!

• 2 weeks later...

This doesn't sound like a bad idea to me as long as the commend system is similar to the CS:GO commend system. In their system, you can't 'downvote' players, which is a good thing. 

On 18-3-2018 at 1:27 PM, Tosh8 said:

3 type of players:  Friendly | Tolerant / Patient Aggresive / Risky

@Tosh8 I don't think your type of rating is a good idea. It can be abused easily. Someone's reputation is at stake. 

UsDxWIH.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I love this idea !
However, I have the same concerns as @Tosh8  and I'm wondering how it can be improved to have less involvement from other players to rate others. Maybe there could be some kind of automation, like when someone is overtaking you by, the system is checking your and his behavior like: if you are driving within your lanes, you don't accelerate when you are overtaken, using turn lights, respecting traffic light and proper lanes, etc.
Each of the above behavior is awarded an appropriate grade, which can be seen on the TAB, as it was suggested by @MashedPotaton8r
How about that ?

Thanks