If I no job I fix spawn somewhere else

Coen500600

Question

7 answers to this question

when you reset the economy you need to disable it again.

you do not need to save and exit the game for this to work just reset the economy with console g_force_economy 1 [enter] , console g_force_economy 0 [enter], now go rest somewhere

and Enjoy !

Born to be wild in 1982 | Does not accept random Steam friend requests

Did you say you have reset your economy?  If not, try this link and follow the steps to re-setting it - http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/26-reset-economy-for-jobs/  Also, you can try f7 enter to a Service, and sleep a couple of times. This should reset your Job markets. If not, tell us, and we can try other option.

Happy Trucking,

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

yeah sleeping seems to work the best for me 

a2b.png   speed.png

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbQ2IbkACMIbXZA_1Bw3HYA