Game Crashes Here

DriftinRoku

Question

12 answers to this question

I was able to upgrade the truck in offline mode and save it to another save just in case then closed game and opened it in Multiplayer mode and started the new saved game with upgrades and it worked fine. It crashes when i go to upgrade my truck only in Multiplayer mode. haven't tried to upgrade other trucks in Multiplayer mode just one of the Scania's

You could try and reinstall ETS2MP since you say it only affects MP mode, but in the meantime you can do your upgrades in SP since you say that it works on that mode. If it doesn't help, you can create a support ticket on ets2mp.com/support and a member of support team will come and help you.

Check your config.cfg for SP mode and try and rule out any changes that you have made on that file that lead to the game crashing since that file contains the developer console settings that you may have changed. 

You may need to revert to an older version of your profile or start over on a new profile. ETS2SYNC.com is not the responsibility of MP team. 

As a final resort, you may need to reinstall Single player through Steam and run SP and see if your game still crashes. If in doubt about your Single Player installation, you can always post a thread on Steam Support forums or SCS forums about your issue.