Which European traffic laws are enforced in MP?

Inthernet

The rule state that we must follow European traffic laws but as most know, not all are enforced in ETS2MP.  I'd just like to know which ones exactly are (or not) enforced.

Enforced:

No overtaking on solid white lines

Yield signs

Only at times when accidents occur, traffic lights.

Not Enforced:

Speed Limits

Red light jumping

I'm sure I'm missing a whole load of things.

Red light jumping is head doing if the lights are down ie flashing in a city i dont mind people waiting and taking turns but when you go on a green and get piled into when someone shoots a red grrr :angry:

happens loads outside the rotters garage as well :rolleyes: think people would have more sense with some many admins watching that area

products_image2-12176-d.jpg     This isn't enforced either

175px-Trucks_speed_55_sign.svg.png                        Nor is this

7505_signs.jpg And how could i forget this?

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

There are some rules that can't be enforced.

I mean, everyone should follow traffic laws, but since most of us don't (I include speeding) you can't ban everyone for every infraction like passing with red lights or disrespecting the Give way sign.

You can be banned for reckless driving after that you run a red light and crashed into someone, but you can't ban all those people that run a red light, servers would be empty.

I think That SCS should update traffic lights and add a detector or something That knows if a truck is standing there and there is not Any traffic around so It can turn green for the truck. Like in real life.

At the moment traffic lights are afaik controlled from 1 central system, ie. trafficlights in the next town over is coupled with the town you are currently in. This would make everything about traffic lights a lot more complex.

i find it terrible how little people dont know that you have to drive as far right as possible(lane).and in uk as far left ofcourse.even some soo called big and professional vtcs have no clue about this rule and happily strole over the middle lane.

it is both irl and ingame very annoying and can create unneeded dangerouse situations(such as undertakers,and somehow its the undertakers fault according to left lane stickers)

soo yeah even tough admins dont enforce this(wich is a shame),id advice u for the realisme to do this ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Archived