Tachograph simulation for players

Seems like a good idea for those who want as much realism as possible. However, if this was introduced, I'd want it to be optional as not everybody wants it to be realistic, and some people just want to simply get in their truck and drive.

This is a Great idea!!!! As someone who wants to become a truck driver I think this would add more realism without being stupidly realistic. However I do aggre with the above post, that it should be optional for the player to use it as there would be some people who do not want to use it and then sometime when you just want to drive and not worry about techincalities.

A great idea. I watched mwl4's video a couple of weeks back, and have been wondering since if it will be integrated into the MP Mod. I hope it does, as it would add much more realism to the game. :D

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

This is a really good idea for multiplayer for realism etc. Players who play the game with respect and realism would really love this. Even if people don't want it and some people do, you can still have it in game and the people who want to use it can use it and the ones that don't, don't have to use it simple.

I would really love this myself and I'm sure others will too. I'd love to see this come into multiplayer. 

^

It shows how many hours/minutes you've been driving, it also tells you how long distance you traveled and tells your speed (from start to end). In real life this is mostly for the companies this is needed in trucks that delivery stuff for money, and that is also so the company can see if you have been driving more than you should also if you have been speeding..

Employed in: Viva Trucking (VTC)

a tachograph records your speed, time driving per day, week & 2 weeks, and time you rest or do "other activities". you also have to input the country you start and end working and if you're on a ferry or train crossing the sea.

it's main purpose is recording the driver breaking the law and keep the evidence for at least 3 months

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Born to be wild in 1982 | Does not accept random Steam friend requests

• 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...