Always late ?

Schnappi07

Question

Is this supposed to happen all the time ? Because I'm couple hours earlier then time limit and I still get this message.

Also is there a way to avoid no jobs every single time when I start game ? I know about g_force_economy_reset "1" through console but just wondering. I would like to enjoy this game a bit more instead worrying about being late and not having job  :D Irony.. !

76561198011760729.png

5 answers to this question

Hello Schnappi07,

Regarding the late arrival of your trailers, are you sure you aren't sleeping during the run, or exiting the game while on a run? 

However, to fix your freight market, I was given advice from another moderator to do the following - 

Since you have tried g_force_economy_reset ''1'' in the in-game console, I would recommend putting g_set_time 12 into the console using singleplayer. I had this problem and I kept on driving to each company to find a decent trailer! After using the time fix, this seemed to fix my freight market and I was able to see jobs again.

I didn't get the late arrival for trailers problem though, however I'm not sure whether this time fix will fix that as well, hopefully it will!

Let me know how you get on and I hope this helps!

Thanks, Jonathan.

I'm definitely not sleeping neither exiting, actually I did that once but I completed job on rejoin and 3 jobs later I still get that I'm late. 

I didnt play singleplayer at all so I just started without SP savefile multiplayer, perhaps that might be the case ? 

Thanks for issue with jobs, I will try that now, appreciated :)

76561198011760729.png

I was looking for that since I remember that year ago there was a savefile somewhere and it was well-known solution.

Although I did created singleplayer profile, jobs are there now but late bug is still present. Sure I get less money but It's not gamebreaking for me, just making sure that its not on my side :)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=577370674

I also installed both mods since it was a choice, hopefully that isnt buggy but its always snowing so far. Kinda refreshing.

76561198011760729.png