Admins,Mods Just a thought

Hey_Wtf

We have truckers that have no regard to the rules of the road,I am talking about the guys with 20 spotlights on the front of there trucks,why?

I have tested it and the spotlights on roof actually glare out what is written on signs,example,speed limit,warning signs,turnings.

Why do they not even dip there head lights to on coming trucks?

Why when they are tailing you they do not dip,the glare from there silly looking trucks in the mirror really puts your driving at risk.

There should be a rule how many spotlight each truck can have.

I have tested it and 4 spotlight lower down is quite sufficient.

Is there anything that can be written into the MP software where this will stop the,I am king of the road as I have more spotlights than you  :D

regards

In game admin waiting for approval <<<<<< joke

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

That's actually going against what everyone wants. Maybe everyone wants a hundred lights on their truck - that's fine with them. You don't have to, of course. Also, I never seen any difference by adding lights on or not - the high beams all look the same to me regardless of how many lights is on the truck. Just visually for the truck, it's different.

signature.png

I don't understand it myself as to why people want so many lights but to be honest mate, there really isn't a valid reason to limit the amount of lights on a player's truck.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Administrators reserve the right to kick or ban you from the Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer servers at any point if they deem your behaviour unsafe to yourself or other network users.

That's a quote from the rules.

If you are using too many beacons, we, the admins, can/will/are allowed to kick/ban you as this is causing lag to other players which we consider as unsafe to other truckers.

BTW: Also there is a rule that states that you have to follow European traffic laws and law says that driving with a beacon without reason is not allowed.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

^^

Does that mean every truck who has a beacon on for no reason that go past me, i can report them? :D

You heard it from the admins keyboard. That's pretty much right.

But most admins won't kick for the use of beacons unfortunately

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

24.jpg

But on a more serious note, I don't mind people filling their bars with lights, as long as they show some respect when overtaking or passing other drivers by turning them off. After the visual update when the Scandinavia DLC released beams actually kind of blind me as I have a rather large monitor that show bright lights even more clear. Now imagine a truck with only beams on the roof, bullbar, and infront of the registration plate if they use the lights addon mod, I have to cover my eyes. :P

76561198004601492.png

If you have a fair amount of beacons or don't have any turned on, we won't kick you. But if you're using way too many, we may kick you, but we won't ban you if you file a report for beaons on the reporting system. Only in very serious cases (like every slot on all 3 (bull-)bars are filled with beacons)

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

People like to show off. Beacons mostly make my game lag, pleasure for some. And please keep your cocktail and coke to yourself Mr Kravaty or should I say Mr spammer. I definitely dim my lights when I go past other truckers' and I definitely had some that didn't.

End of the day it's a game. Remember that it's a game not real life.

lcuoUWl.gif.2ae879e10f4e499e935acbd4db146289.gif

If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

having loads of lights on roof glares out all road signs so you will not know what speed your supposed to be at,thats why loads of trucks miss there turn off :D Do you really think it looks good?

I don't mind a few lights but I hate it when people have like 5 beacons and loads of lights.

ee65b7e805b382e5b17ee8dd573396c5.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

If your pcs struggle due to lights should get an upgrade then lol

Well, to be honest, the game was not intended to display ten or more beacons at once, and it was certainly not designed to handle a multiplayer mod with maybe another ten trucks using ten beacons as well. Not even the strongest gaming computer available for us consumers can handle a lag free trip through Rotterdam and Europoort in multiplayer anyway.

76561198004601492.png

Archived