How many times did it take for you to pass your driving test?

I'm from Canada so I also have a AZ license, A permits the driver to drive a vehicle that can exceed total gross weight of 4600kg or 10,000lbs. Z is air brake endorsement which is pretty much mandatory for any vehicles above that gross weight.

My G license, test writing took only one try. Driving took only one try as well.

My AZ license, Z, only one try in 2 days of lessons.

A on the other hand, writing the test took about 4 times. Driving took 4 times as well. 

So yeah, pretty strict requirements for getting these licenses.

4030215307613718s.jpg

Passed car theory and practical first try :) Haven't done any others, though i've been thinking about doing my CBT so I can get a bike. But other motorbike users give the motorbike a bad name, so I'm put off getting one

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

Archived