How many times did it take for you to pass your driving test?

I'm still taking the test , it's probably my 7th time...

I dunno man, the test is hard, you know ? One mistake and you're done for.

It's crazy but God i want to pass the test so much, i'll keep at it until i get it.

Edit : Oh, driving....you were talking about the driving test... nevermind then :P

stvsmaller_zps107050c2.png

Doing the Multiplayer Hardcore Challenge on the Europe #2 Server - Currently level 15

I'm still taking the test , it's probably my 7th time...

I dunno man, the test is hard, you know ? One mistake and you're done for.

It's crazy but God i want to pass the test so much, i'll keep at it until i get it.

Edit : Oh, driving....you were talking about the driving test... nevermind then :P

I want what ever you're taking mate

Haven't done the driving test yet but running on 4 hours of sleep I passed my vision test perfectly and insanely fast, and my written test I tried to fail...

Zero *ahem's* given

That being said if you fail logical test you really shouldn't drive as you don't care to know the rules.

If you fail any driving test 2 times you should not drive as you will cause chaos on the roads possibly kill someone.

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Passed both exams on first try and the same day  :P

Was bored at home and randomly decided to go to the police and take the drivers license exam xD

I drive since I'm 12-13 so yeah, was pretty easy imo x3

PbF4Qgv.png
Retired Team Member
// Report // Ban appeal // Ingame rules // Support //

^ Yeah well, I've never been pulled over as I drive well and respect other drivers around me :P

If you drive safely and with confidence, there's no reason why police would suspect on you or pull you over.

PbF4Qgv.png
Retired Team Member
// Report // Ban appeal // Ingame rules // Support //

I got my license in 2 months, making the theory in 1st attempt and going straight to take some hours of practice till I got 18. I passed my practice exam in the first attempt just a couple of days after my birthday :P

Now I just need to safe money to go for the Truck license.

lkRjRkb.png

Archived