• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Updated: 2020/07/03 (yyyy/mm/dd)   Downgrading and Upgrading Euro Truck Simulator 2 Version     Whenever Euro Truck Simulator 2 gets an update from SCS you need to downgrade t

^ I'm glad I could help.

Been a while since I updated this guide. Added one unsupported DLC and changed the supported version (1.31.2.10s).

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
8 hours ago, Playsier said:

Hello,

Game is on 1.22.2.8, MP client installed but the game won't start (Cannot validate game version)

Same with ATS. Both games bought via steam.

Has anyone an idea why it isn't working? :wacko:

Please post these sorts of topics in the help section; https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

On 4/11/2016 at 11:45 PM, rfoster327 said:

I follow the same steps an this guide an selected the version: temporary_1_1-1.1x on the BETAS tab that is what I did to get MP running again for ATS. Hopefully, this resolves the issues for some users who're experiencing the same issue.

Oh, my bad. I missed that you meant ATS. That would be correct.

Edited by TruckBro
I didn't read quoted post carefully.

I tried to do this the first time I had a newer version and when I was logged into ets2mp I didn't see any jobs at the freight market, did I do something wrong or was the servers having a wee-bit of a problem then?

Edit: It was the servers. I tested it now and it all works fine and dandy! 

I'll leave this here in case anyone have same issue in the future.

^ @MrZin Jobs missing from the freight market is a common bug caused by difference in sp and mp time. In mp the time keeps passing when you're not on the server which causes job offer times to expire. For some reason the new jobs replacing the expired jobs won't show up in the freight market, just at every individual company.

To fix this you need to quick travel between garages, be "towed" to repair (F7 + Enter) or sleep. Sleeping isn't always possible as you get tired very slowly in mp.

Edited by TruckBro
Tagged MrZin in to the post
Guest Unn4r
On 13.04.2016 at 7:32 AM, StreamBG said:

Open Steam's library -> right lick on Euro Truck Simulator 2 -> left click on Properties -> go to the tab named BETAS -> and choose "temporary_1_22 - 1.22.x for incompatible mods" -> click Close and wait until Steam automatically download the choosen ETS2 version for you

See the attached image for more info :)

ets2.png

Currently overlay MP does not support the latest version of the game.
Therefore, you need to go back to version 1.22