Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[ARCHIVED]Downgrading and Upgrading Euro Truck Simulator 2 Version

DerAmpelmann
Message added by Phon,

This guide is archived and may not be up to date.

Please refer to the Knowledge Base for updated instructions.

hey guys,

I accidentally updated my ETS2 an hour ago on steam to Verion 1.27.1.5  and now I can't start the MP anymore :(

what can I do now? Do I have to reinstall the whole game? 

thanks in advance!

16 minutes ago, Shatro said:

hmm, can´t log in... Wrong Version, how can i downgrade to 1.27.15s i have 1.27.16

i have the same problem

@No.1 Driver Unfortunately the version you need isn't available there like I stated.

On 12/15/2015 at 7:53 PM, DerAmpelmann said:

Supported version unavailable: It isn't possible to downgrade ETS2 to supported version. Wait for TruckersMP update.

Some more information here:

@HamitCanKilic / 24] I'm glad I could be helpful :) 

Ready to go!

That error message is World of Trucks related and it means World of Trucks needs you to have the latest game version in-order to work. Basically, WoT doesn't know what DLC you have or not and it needs that information to offer you correct external contracts. You should be able to skip the error message and play ETS2 in multiplayer normally, but without external contracts. (not connected to WoT)

Edited by DerAmpelmann

Ready to go!

Do you meant the same error as you showed with the screenshot? You need to click "Continue offline" which is the option on the left. You won't be able to use external contracts, but you'll be able to play in multiplayer.

Please also make sure you do not have Heavy Cargo Pack installed. To uninstall, go to Steam library -> Euro Truck Simulator 2 -> DLC and untick the tick box next to Heavy Cargo Pack.

Ready to go!