[ARCHIVED]Downgrading and Upgrading Euro Truck Simulator 2 Version

DerAmpelmann
Message added by Phon,

This guide is archived and may not be up to date.

Please refer to the Knowledge Base for updated instructions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@kreator641 If I understood your question correctly with the help of Google translate, just follow the part of the guide that instructs on how to upgrade the game version: "Upgrading Euro Truck Simulator 2 Version"

You simply need to pick "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs" from the beta list.

Ready to go!

• 2 months later...
21 hours ago, QlimaxUK said:

Seems to be asking for a higher version than what I have and steam is not upgrading I am opted out of any beta what do I do?

Untitled.png

Haha, bro, its very funny)) Today I installed this game, did everything as it is written, it worked first, BUT)) after 1 hour -  then it stopped working :DD, it is so stupid, damn, I'm not going to reinstall the game every time to play, its crazy

a year ago I played and there was never such a problem - there was a problem with orders, now it does not start at all, they only made it worse

why can't you just install and play? why does crap always happen?

+ I got another problem in 2 screenshot, played well

Снимок.PNG

Снимок.PNG

5 minutes ago, Nervozik06 said:

всем привет,
я тут новенкий ... установил игру появилось первая ошибка Truck.jpg.1f945645dbae7c1eec488a76b80cd236.jpg

что надо поменять бету-версию _1_36-1.36 и после этих изминенях выскакивает уже другую окошка ... Хелллпп плиззз 

truck2.jpg

welcome to hell) а дак ты руский, ну здарова епта) 

3 minutes ago, Nervozik06 said:

привет,и что никто нам не поможет??что зря потратил 10$?? печаль

хрен знает, возможно и помогут, но у них тут ваще косяк на косяке у тебя в лаунчере написано версия 1.0.0.4 да и у меня тоже, а у них тут на форуме версия 1.0.0.5 проскакивает, вообще полная задница, у меня игра кстати работала если ты читал выше, а потом перестала, и вот уже битый 3 час сижу и е6усь тут жду пока они родят че нить, уже и игру переустанавливал и комп перезагружал и чо тока не делал, один куй ниче не работает

7 minutes ago, Nervozik06 said:

привет,и что никто нам не поможет??что зря потратил 10$?? печаль

ты когда игру купил? скок накатал уже?

9 minutes ago, drugtox said:

Хрен знает, может быть, и мы поможем, но у них тут есть все, что есть у вас в лаунчере, написано версия 1.0.0.4, а у вас тоже есть на форуме версия 1.0.0.5 проскакивает, вообще полная задница, у меня игра кстати когда ты читаешь выше, а потом уже перестал, и вот уже битый 3 часа сижу и слежу за ним, пока они не родились, и уже не играли и не переставали работать.

остается только ждать?

@Nervozik06 Please keep it to English here. If you wish to speak in Russian, head to the Russian language section or get support in Russian by creating a support ticket: https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

UnauthorizedAccessException can be fixed following these steps:

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  4. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  5. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
  6. Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Source: 

Ready to go!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...