Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Warning: Dangerous Sync.

Chriszx9

Right after I noticed this strange phenomenon, I've arrived to the conclussion that the last update might be causing it.

According to the last released version, posted here

Changelog:

1. Other players are visible on the world map (blips);
  2. Added winter mod;
  3. New synchronization;
  4. Optimizations.

I'm not really sure if that is the main cause, but I've seen a lot of status, and bug reports with " Invisible / Ghost Trucks " or " Sync Problems"

Here's an example.

Therefore, I'm writing this with the only purpose to warn you. Be careful out there. You don't know when a truck will appear, right in front of you, in the wrong way.

Ah... To sum up, it looks like the steam discount sales brought a lot of unexperienced drivers to the game (Or trolls). But you surely knew that already. So, be double careful

Thanks for your time. Happy trucking!  ^_^

Yeah, I noticed this delay in spawning/rendering other players around you from day 1. I really don't like it. I almost had a couple accidents because of it. I'm glad that is not something just on my end.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

I know, this problem is not new, we had it, but sporadically. Now it's more usual, and dangerous!  :blink:

Yeah, I noticed this delay in spawning/rendering other players around you from day 1. I really don't like it. I almost had a couple accidents because of it. I'm glad that is not something just on my end.

Yeah, I do hope they change/fix this. So what we can now see players on the GPS? That's no good. Most of the time those little dots will easily go unnoticed. I barely ever notice them, to be honest. My focus is always on the road, after all. I only give glances at the GPS most of the time to know where I'm going. Even so, it's best for all measures to have the trucks render/load/spawn in (bleh, same thing) on the distance they did before.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

I have experienced this issue many times within this new patch. Hopefully, it will be fixed in the upcoming patch of MP :)

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

^

I don't know about you, but to me, most (if not all) trucks have 0 ping until they appear 20 meters or less near me. It's upsetting.

GP53e75.jpg

its a pretty nasty thing at the moment, whether its to reduce lag when someone is within your area or something, but its a little unnerving when theres a blip on the map yet no truck till there less than 100m infront, not to mention when somones behind you sometimes they don't render in till the last minute, ive had many little accidents where ive stopped for lights  and someones ran into the back of me, whether that's down to the rendering being screwy or just that some people don't know the actual location of the brake pedal is, ill never know. in all seriousness though, this does need attention very soon before we get "the big one" happen out there one the roads.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived