truck invisible

Scof23

It's somewhat strange ..
This is the first time that I encounter problem ..

I began to drive a truck in the highway and smashed into a truck in knowing that which comes at the opposite direction I can not see them in the final moments ..

I see only when approaching many, while  the trucks going front of me and in the same way I can see to the fullest extent ..

Accident happened to me I could not record

It shows how hit truck because I did not I see in front of me even though I looked at the radar .. But did not see themonly when they approached me and show front of me suddenly

(Sorry for the poor quality of the writing, because I've been using Google translation)

Trucks are taking a long time to load in for me as well. Must be some bug or something, because I've some very wired things happening, especially on EU#2 Server.

Philip.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

I confirm this issue. Happen to me not only on high speed. 

Some say the world will end in fire / Some say in ice / From what i've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire

But if it had to perish twice / I think i know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / It also grate And wold suffice

I also get this issue as well. Although I get a heads-up of other players coming from the GPS (which is very helpful). 

People are also saying that turning off cabin accessory loading in the settings can help, but from my view, it is not, but maybe it might be helping a bit. 

I am sure the developer/s are aware of this issue and are working to make a fix.  :)

I don't know what's the big deal with everyone and "correct format" it's easy enough how he said it I know what he means doesn't take a genius

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I also confirm this meal at 70-90, the truck can not see, can be seen only the trailer, progruzki is very slow because of the points on the map and progruzhat slowly and it falls very quickly FPS, it would be better removed from the map of the points that pribovlyayut not realistic, and that progruzki not much better than the standard return the card, I hope everything is going to be.

For the attention of Shisha

• 1 year later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived