More admins ?

gluk3_0se

Suggestion Name: More IGA's
Suggestion Description: Increasing the number of IGA's we have will allow more areas and servers to be covered when other admins are on a break or getting on with their personal/ work life.
Any example images:  Nope.
Why should it be added?This would help cover the servers and would increase the amount of reports that get dealt with, I understand this isn't my place to say and I am happy for other opinions. This was brought to my attention in another of my posts by Boxy. If we had more admins then it wouldn't be as much of a stress for them and would mean more of the servers are covered in more of the cities if ever needed.

AddFriend.png

8 admins were added in the last 2 weeks. We'll never have enough admins to cover every minute on every server.

Record gameplay or take enough screenshots and report on the website.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

If I had a nickel for every time this is suggested...i"d probably have a good handful of nickels. Lol.

Suggested multiple times, and its the same answer. Admins will be added when there is a need for them, determined by the staff.

8 admins were added in the last 2 weeks. We'll never have enough admins to cover every minute on every server.

Also this

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

Show my channel youtube... Is impossible to record and report all people.

There are too many people who break the rules :(

And we can't be everywhere at the same time. But if you record trollers you meet and report, that's a troller more that can get banned while we are busy catching other rulebreakers.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

We are already trying our best. But we don't have time all day and neither do we have motivation all that time we have time.

But we are working on reports quite frequently and during peakhours (7pm CET and 10pm CET) there is at least one, often two admins on both European Servers.

Sometimes there is a flood of reports, so we can't handle all of them, but we try. And if you are recording, we recommend every one to record, that you can, even better, should report users that are breaking rules. But of course not every rule breaking is a ban reason or is major enough to be considered as a rule breaking.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

BoxyChart, even there could be 50% trolls out of all players, record videos and upload them on YouTube, then report people in proper topic on forum, and I'm sure that they'll have their account banned in few days :)

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.” ― Garrison Keillor

“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton

We are already trying our best. But we don't have time all day and neither do we have motivation all that time we have time.But we are working on reports quite frequently and during peakhours (7pm CET and 10pm CET) there is at least one, often two admins on both European Servers.Sometimes there is a flood of reports, so we can't handle all of them, but we try. And if you are recording, we recommend every one to record, that you can, even better, should report users that are breaking rules. But of course not every rule breaking is a ban reason or is major enough to be considered as a rule breaking.

What you said is true

^

Their should be 2 seperate admin teams. One which deals with in game issues and ones which deals with reports on the forums which have been issued in game. Then that way there will be more time for admins to spend time in game and control the servers.

It's a great idea but i think the admin wouldn't :(

More admins? 

I don't think so because we have the resources to keep trolls at bay because users can send in reports on ETS2MP.com and still the trolls can get banned for it, they don't have to be in-game at the time.

I think this was mentioned in a similar topic in Multiplayer Discussion section (which by the way the topic is locked). The OP needs to look through similar suggestions and opinions because it has been suggested 999 million times, both on old and new forums and IGA recruitment is unlikely to happen soon, says Project Manager! 

Oh lord, another one of these posts.

Always everywhere there is people that put suggestions for more Admins, common response to that is "They have lives" -said by many people.

Many thanks, Sami

EDIT: They can't just promote Moderators because they're low on Admins the Mods have to be good and have to prove before they get promoted so it's harder to get Admins than most think.

Regards,

Nameless Ghoul.

Current Advisor of

TruckersMP.com

Player Reports: https://truckersmp.com/reports

Ban Appeal: https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Game Rules: https://truckersmp.com/rules

What would you rather have, less admins (I think the admins do a great job btw) or more admins with many of them not having a clue and being totally corrupt towards players?

That is just my opinion on the matter.

• Project Manager

I can see where your all coming from but I have just spent the evening with and Admin on tonight and it was quiet. Not a report coming in. 1 every 15mins ish on EU1. I can see your point at the weekends and if you notice they have recruited 7 more.

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

Archived