mouse cursor can not be moved at all

nisus46

Question

hi guys,
I have a problem with ets2mp,
after the display "Play Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer" is finished, the screen appears

post-11057-0-32952500-1449628570_thumb.j

and does not happen (no mouse cursor or other)
and then I try to press F11 and this screen appears

post-11057-0-97687800-1449628605_thumb.j

but my mouse cursor can not be moved at all ...

I can not play ets2mp of my first game ets2 had until now ...

Thank you

8 answers to this question

Thank you for the help

I've done that you recommend but it still does not work

to tab menu (shift + tab), the work (the mouse can be moved) but back to back launchpad mouse does not work

the problem may be my connection is not stable or my laptop specs are not enough to ets2mp (but ets2 could work despite having a low setting)

I use a keyboard and mouse

At first try to verify game cache on Steam, go to Library, right mouse button on ETS2, Properties and there you have it.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.” ― Garrison Keillor

“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton

At first try to verify game cache on Steam, go to Library, right mouse button on ETS2, Properties and there you have it.

Try to delete ets2 and My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder, redownload the game from steam and install.

thanks for the solution

I have done the way you suggest but do not work at all

ets2 not a problem but ets2mp not work

I have done:

1. update directx, vga

2. move the folder mods

Have you still got this problem, if so try launching it as an Admin (Right click the ETS2MP.exe and Select "Run as Administrator" then try in game again) Don't forget you may have to wait a few seconds for the connection to be established before the TAB Menu and Mouse cursor are functional (Working). I have to wait until I have been driving for a few seconds before I can use my Tab Menu and Right Click to get the Mouse Cursor to appear. If this still doesnt fix it I pose you the question... Are you using any type of Controller (Wheel, Joystick, Gamepad)? - Hope this helps - Ryan

DJ Clarky | Truckers.FM World Wide Heavy Haulage

World Wide Heavy Haulage Events Management Team Manager (WWHH-EMT)
World Wide Heavy Haulage Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

5e7ecc_fc9788b3a88e470c9266ccc148a05df3-mv2.jpgforumsig.php

I agree, try to run as Administrator, or verify your game cache, see if that does it. Make sure that you post back, telling us if it has worked. Regards :)

• Upvote 1

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Is this issue solved now? If not please feel free to comment again on this topic - If it is solved please mark this topic as "Solved" button! - Happy Trucking - Ryan

DJ Clarky | Truckers.FM World Wide Heavy Haulage

World Wide Heavy Haulage Events Management Team Manager (WWHH-EMT)
World Wide Heavy Haulage Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

5e7ecc_fc9788b3a88e470c9266ccc148a05df3-mv2.jpgforumsig.php